This is the home of Exg2Cal, a ruby class that pulls vCal attachments from Exchange calendar folders via IMAP.
- Connects to Exchange 2003
- Outputs to stdout or to a file (.ics format)
- Verify that content is actually calendar data
- Multithreaded connections to IMAP server for speed (if that is even possible)
- Ability to specify the entire (ralative/absolute) path for the output file
- Document the measily amount that is there. Good to start healthy ahbits early
- Error handling!
- Use vpim to parse useful information
- Use WebServices/WebDAV to post/save
- Create function to output in HTML
- Allow the use of an email address and password, rather than IMAP server, username and password
- 0.0.1 alpha: very basic functionality : exg2cal.rb